Thursday, February 20, 2014

FO: Frozen River Slouch

Another hibernated project off the needles! You're looking at a cabled slouchy hat that resembles frost marks on a pool of water. I've named the pattern "Frozen River Slouch" and it was started in 2010. 

Pattern: Frozen River Slouch by Anna Maliszewski (KUAS original)
Yarn: 1 ball Wool-ease in a blue heathered colorway
Needles: Size US9 circular (16'')
Started: 2010 (hibernation)   Completed: February 20, 2014

On the base of the slouch is a cabled braid, and other finishing touches is a crochet slip stitch border above the braid edging for a nice, clean finishing touch, and also a little cute I-Cord nub at the top.
Optional little I-Cord adornment
 It's a very slouchy hat. I'm thinking of making another version that is less slouchy and with a different type of yarn that is less fuzzy for better stitch definition. I was destashing before, but this might lend itself nicely to be published? No?




No comments: