Friday, November 30, 2007

We've got a Winner! (Contest Wk 1 Results!)


Congrats, Ames!
You are the winner of the "Shopping Spree Fantasy" contest! Please email me your address, so I can send you your prize!

She's the first to receive the new "Splash" of my "Marble Collection. I've got more for my Esty shop that I'll add in later. However, I'm debating if I should keep them sets of 5, like the others.
Gosh, I'm soo addicted to making these suckers!!!
What will be the prize for the next contest, you might ask... well, hold on to your hats! I've already made them! But you've got to wait until I announce the winner! Mwa ha ha ha... (OK, I'm a nerd.)

I was really pleased with all of your answers! I give my thanks to everyone who answered. It was really hard to choose the top answer (I had to do two best answers). :)

No comments: