Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fern.

Research project. Weekend. Total "Senioritis" basket-case.
Procrastination. Knitting. Sanity.

I'm not quite sure if it's just the laziness of the weekend, or if I really do have senioritis. My brain will not buckle down long enough to let me dig into my research readings. To keep myself sane, I started a quick new project, my "Fern" hat, to protect me against the chill of Fall.

Pattern: "Fern," my own design (on Etsy!)[RAVEL-IT!]
Needles: size 8 Dpns
Yarn: Cascade Yarns: Pastaza
Fiber: 50% llama & 50% wool
Yardage: 132 yards

I'll have to leave it at that. My body feels a little shaky... I think I drank a little too much caffeine to stay awake. I just don't feel well right now to do anything, even though I know I have to get back to my books & laptop. I guess that's what happens when you mix your period with a lot of caffeine & barely eat a decent meal today. Hopefully my canned broccoli soup will do the trick.

Please read the post below, I posted the WIP of my "Infinity Cardigan."

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

love the color. Take care of yourself. Too much caffeine can be awful.

CassieMarie said...

I just want to stick my face in that yarn!! YUM!! I hope you feel better soon :)

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the early birthday wishes...I'm gett very excited!

Laural said...

Fern is looking beautiful as is your cardigan. Feel better soon!

Sarah said...

I can't mix caffeine and feminine troubles...hope the soup is actually doing the trick!