Saturday, April 04, 2009

Washcloth mania

Photobucket
Well, procrastination can inflict for only so long, so here-be the promised washclothes that I did for charity, minus a few that never made it to the camera:

Photobucket

"The Unique Basketweave Cloth"
(KUAS original)

Updated 4/09: pattern tweaked to be reversible & converted to pdf.
UNIQUE BASKETWEAVE CLOTH (pdf available)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A color-palette of what they could be.
Photobucket

"The Garter Block Washcloth"
(KUAS Original)

Photobucket

Probably not too original, but I really liked the effect. I should have blocked the cloth before taking the photo though.

Photobucket

"The Center-Line Washcloth"
(KUAS Original)

Photobucket

There's eyelets on the outside, with the center line being a two-needle BO. Nothing fancy-schamncy.

Photobucket

"Reverse Miter Washcloth" by Ari Whitlow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Same, but different color.

Photobucket

"The Fountain Lace Washcloth" by Smariek

Photobucket

You'll also have to picture a garter washcloth made out of a silky cotton yarn, and other items like scarves & a baby hat that I made for our library's bake (and now knit) sale that benifited the American Cancer Society.

Thanks for the concern about the foot, peeps. It wasn't really feeling that good until now...but I hope that ache is the growing of bones. It's hard to believe, but I'm only 2 weeks into the 6 week recovery slot. *sigh* I just had my MRI done on my foot, and I'm still waiting to hear the results from my doctor.

Meanwhile, I've got lots and lots of knitting/spinning/reading/wedding detail updates...and if I stop watching all of the 4400 shows....maybe I can start posting about them! Meanwhile, go check out that pdf that I made on the 1st washcloth. :)

No comments: