Wednesday, December 19, 2007

LT Rib Socks (KUAS Original)

Note: This free pattern has been removed 10/17/12. It may or may not return, but if it does, it will be tweaked and pdf’ed and available for an inexpensive $1.99 price.

'Twas a few days before Christmas when all through the res house, not a creature was silent...I wish they were as loud as a mouse! Their coats were hung in their rooms with such care, in hopes that they can go out to the city bars quite bare. Come 3 in the morning, they stumble into their beds, with fuzzy visions of easy-earned A's on final exams in their heads....

As you can tell, the story is quite different on campus.


Fresh off the needle press. I finally finished my Grandma's LT rib socks. I think they look cute! Who would have known that she is an 8.5? I made them a little wider than I would wear. They are really stretchy! Plus, they are easy-schmeasy!

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Socks! I love the striping!

Turtle said...

Love the stripe design!

Alyssa said...

Love the socks. Sometimes the simplest pattern in a neat yarn has the impact!

Awesome Mom said...

Cute!! I got my stitch markers and I love them. Thank you!

Ilix said...

Wow, they look totally different when off the feet! I may have to give this one a try!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very nice job on the socks. I love striping yarns.

KnittingHawkeye said...

*cough* nice yarn. . . .where'd ye get it? lmfao
the stripes came out nicely with it. Think I added more navy blue than white, maybe that was the other skein I dyed. Have a great holiday Anna and I'll see you when you get back. =)
Oh and I changed the chubby sock yarn in my order, it's a little different and so is the new celtic sock. How's the bamboo cone coming?