Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let it snow.

Oh the weather outside is frightful. But my dear... it's so...delightful! As long as you knit me so...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

It's snowing! Yay! Snow just makes me soo happy! I was nearly skipping (or slipping) all the way to class.


I have an awesome new sock idea bubbling in my head...and I can't wait to start it in January, when the holiday business ends. Uh! It's going to kill me! You all will love it! And I plan to put this pattern on Etsy, as well as the same hand-dyed yarn that I used. Hint: It's lacey, girly, and maybe has a European element to the title...
...Speaking of scandals.

I shouldn't be knitting this right now.
I shouldn't be knitting this right now. I shouldn't be knitting this right now. I shouldn't be knitting this right now.

There, better. Let's show that little voice who's boss!

You probably recognize this colorway from the yarn I dyed a couple weeks back called "Gypsy." Looks nice, huh?







I just love this picture. It looks soo serene. I'm glad I brought my camera with me.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can share your enthusiasm for socks just now for snow

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I'm glad someone is happy to see the snow! LOL