Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Results.

Here's the 3 winners that I pulled out of the hat (winners by order):
1st place (set of "Elves" stitch markers): Awesome Mom
2nd place (set of "Elves" stitch markers): Kate
3rd place (1 free Etsy pattern): Cindy

Congrats to the 3 winners, & many thanks to those who shared their wonderful stories!
Also, I give many thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday! I had a very nice day at the mall, shopping, eating out and watching "The Golden Compass" with my FH.

***UPDATE: NEW WINTER STITCH MARKERS ARE UP ON MY ETSY SHOP.***


P.S-My friend Liz is also doing a contest. Hint Hint. It seems like there is an abundance of knitting contests around blogland. Lucky us knitters, huh?

...somehow I find this a little suspect:
cash advance

I know, I know. Where's the knitties? After X-MAS, I promise to stop boring you to tears!

3 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I am so excited! I have been using bits of yarn as stitch markers. These will be my first really nice ones. Thanks you!

Ilix said...

awww..... I missed a contest!
I'll catch up next week!(If I can get away from the knitting!)

Turtle said...

congrats ladies!!