Saturday, November 08, 2014

Let's just say it's cheaper than therapy

I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately from various things in life and I've been trying to pour my energies into this Pumpkin Ale Sweater to redirect my spirits. Usually, knitting doesn't soothe me as much as some knitters, but after a real bad day Thursday, it was really helping to distract me from my woes and worries. And I appreciate that. This sweater will mean all that more to me when it's finished.


And let's just say, knitting away depression is much cheaper than therapy!

When we last talked, I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to get this sweater done in time for Thanksgiving, but I think I can safely safe that I will! I am half way through the second front side.

I'm so excited to see how the pockets pan out. It's my first pocket project. :)
 I've gotten a lot done since Monday. I love seeing aerial views on how it's growing.
Project Posts:
Catch you back right here somewhere between sleeves and pockets!

No comments: