Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The death of a WIP

"Dah dah dah-dah, dah dah-dah dah-dah dah-dahhhh....."
Yup, Victoria was giving me so much grief that I'm gonna rip her apart, to my dispair, and start her up later.

In the meantime, I've got several skeins from the thrift-store Berrocco Suede(?) and I am thinking of starting the clapotis, finally!
Because I only have 3 skeins of the multicolored brown, i'm also using the purple. So, this clapotis will have stripes from the colors and stripes from the ribbing. Pretty intense.

I'm already on the 2nd section, 3rd rep.

Needles: Size 8 US

3 comments:

Faith said...

A suede clapotis? I think you're the first person to think of this! p.s. Tag, YOU'RE IT!

KnittingHawkeye said...

eh, I have yet to start mine
btw where the ehll do all of these commentators come from?
what time do you want to meet up?
& I'm dyeing my hair back to brown next thursday

DAWN said...

In Suede--that is gonna be awesome!! I am about 1/2 way through mine. Doing it in Alpaca. I'm loving this pattern quite alot.