Wednesday, February 04, 2009

<3 The BIG Valentine's Sale <3

Hey Knitters. Getting in the mood for Valentine's Day yet? Its not lingerie for your hunny, but I've got a big of a sale going on at the KUAS shop for all you V-Day enthusiasts.

Photobucket

Joe-Bear is snuggling up with the Valentine's Day-inspired sock yarn and lace yarn. Don't worry, I've got some honey in the pantry for when they find themselves in someone's home. Maybe I'll take a pic of him snuggling up with the huge bottle of honey we got from Sam's Club. Hee hee.

You'll see two skeins of "Sweet Valentine" fingering-weight yarn, 1 skein of "Sweet Hearts" lace-weight yarn, 1 set of 5 stitch markers called "Electric Pink," and even 1 skein of "Ever-Pink." All yarn is marked a few dollars lower. I also listed my "Candied Love" sock pattern in there too. :)

No comments: