~The Throw of Many Novelties~
A simple, fun and most deliciously soft throw for your chair or bed
^^^the length of size "small" ^^^
-350-500 grams of different (but close width in strand) novelty skeins
-Size 11 or 13 (US) Circular needle -29'' or larger, if you can.
1. Cast on 120 (small), 140 (medium), 160 (large), 200 (blanket long) stitches
2. Pick out the order that you want the stripes to be
3. Knit 50-100 grams per stripe (as seen in about 50 grams stripes= a little over an inch
4. Knit until you are satisfied with the height of the "throw."
5. Add fringes with left over yarn to spice it up!