Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Resolutions

I know I've been awful lately at posting about knitting things. That's because I haven't been knitting at all for a month or so. Besides last week's drama of being filled with our family getting sick one-by-one, I've been focused on getting more fit and making healthy foods for my family with more fruits and veggies. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and started on a while back, but didn't follow through as much as I hoped.

This is what I started, to document our crazy lives with multiple toddlers. I know, it's another blog. It's mostly my healthy recipes right now, but if this blog is a snooze-fest at the moment, go take a peek and tell me what you think!


However, I should finish up the two 80% and 95% done sweaters for the boys before they render themselves useless...and I am planning on knitting them buttoned-up cowl scarves for this winter!

No comments: