Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New beginnings

There, unfortunately, has been a surplus of health factors for myself on top of very recent family crisises that now changes the immediate course of my life. I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas if I an unable to return back to blogland sooner than the 24th or 25th.

I will announce the winners of the ornament charity & send their prizes after everything has settled down. To those in the Winter club, I am trying my best to send the packages within the next day or so. It is very hard to work among these troubling things, as well as a torn ligament/muscle in my right elbow. I can't even put my hair up in a ponytail at this point. Thanks in advance for your patience, and I promise that everything will get settled that needs to be settled.

Please keep my family, my soon-to-be family, my neighbor friend (Craig, undergoing complications from surgery), and if you have time...myself in your prayers. Thank you.
Post a Comment